You must be tired of hearing this by now but please do drop by for #TEAandFLEA this Saturday! I promise its going to be amazing - I've been talking to all the bloggers and they're bringing down some amazing stuff so there's going to be some AWESOME bargains to be had!
Also, we have all this free stuff flying around - just in case you didn't know

1. FREE ENTRY TO AVALON AFTER PARTY 
Have you ever wanted to know what its like to be a VIP? This Saturday get to go to the VIP area of Avalon with your special Fashfix ticket ^^

2. 50% OFF AT STRIP & $10 OFF AT BROWHAUS
These 2 companies are personal favourites of mine. How they managed to expand outside of Singapore and into New York and the hallowed halls of Vogue etc I'll never know - wait I do, its cause their services are amazing - Duh 

3. TEMPORARY SKIN TATTOOS BY DOTTINGHILL
This is a really cool Singapore start up which crowdsources temporary tattoos to be manufactured - the result? You be the judge (: Check them out here

4. $60 WORTH MANICURIOUS VOUCHERS
Located 5 minutes away from City Hall, this tucked away manicure parlour is the perfect place to get your nails done, have some coffee and take a peek at some indie retail products - everything a girl needs for an afternoon out

5. COMPLIMENTARY ELLE
Elle is honestly one of my favourite Singapore magazines - I love their clean layouts and styling so I'm really glad they decided to sponsor free copies of their January magazine for this event ^^ Save me the $$ that I usually spend buying magazines

Click the event link



!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.