Its been a few crazy weeks - have been doing a ton of customer interviews (if you missed a call from a private number there's a strong possibility that was me!) to try and figure out what people want. So far, so good learning experience.

In other news, I'm also slowly learning how to do things myself on Fashfix. Today, I installed a livechat module and I just got a question all the way from Sweden (WahhhHT? Yep - Sweden!). So fun! (: She was obsessed with this pair of JC shoes - who isn't???

I CAN DO THIS TECH STUFF!!!! ^^

Also crazy because I'm in the midst of hiring so if you're looking for a job at a fun dynamic fashion start up and have expertise in  (1) marketing or (2) drupal development hit me up at vivien@fashfix.sg (:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.