Its been a trying month for me. Without delving into too many gossipy details (I'll wait till the sweet nectar of success proves me right and put it all in my autobiography ^^), all I have to say is this - its difficult being a girl in a guys world.


Investors have put me down because I have a female-centric product. Another mentor has accused me of having a "strong ego" because I'm a female (as opposed to a penis-bearer) who has an opinion about my company. And because I am one of those girls cursed to cry at the drop of a hat (ie when I'm very angry, very sad, or when I feel I'm being treated unjustly), I've been pigeon holed as a weak leader unable or unfit to lead a team.


But its ok (:


Because without sounding like a huge beach ball of cheddar, all these set backs have just made me even more determined to push through Everything and show all the people who have had faith in me from the start that yes - they put their chips on the right person (:


So to end of the moral of the story is


& have cupcakes 
(or if you're like me, have awesome people around you who buy them for you)



Have a great weekend! (:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.